Some more pictures of the party. (Hey, I worked hard, I wanna show them!)
The table setting (click on the pic to get a good look)

Most of the 40 candles were in preserve jars with these custom labels I made.
The table setting (click on the pic to get a good look)
Most of the 40 candles were in preserve jars with these custom labels I made.
White roses...a nod to the flowers my parents had at their wedding.

4 comments:
My parents got married Sept 6th, 1968 in the Salt Lake Temple....I wish I could have thrown them a fun party! I'll have to tell you about the current (brother) drama though -- it put a damper on their anniversary. Bummer!
Wow. I am so impressed. This is so cool. I love all the lanterns and hanging flowers. You are amazing!
You did a great job! You are so talented!
Amelia, the party turned out beautiful! ANd I love the dress for Molly's baptism. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment