Today was the first day of preschool for my youngest.
She loved it, even though her teachers kept mispronouncing her name. ("Even though I kept and kept and kept telling them my name is NOT Hannah, mom!) So, we will be taking care of that next time we go.
She loved it, even though her teachers kept mispronouncing her name. ("Even though I kept and kept and kept telling them my name is NOT Hannah, mom!) So, we will be taking care of that next time we go.
I can't believe my baby is so big! She is so much sparkly shiny fun.
And this pic because she is just so darn cute!

2 comments:
She is so cute :) How did she like it (name pronouncing aside -- I can totally relate!)?
Your little one looks just like you! It's nice to see a little of what you're up to these days. (I got to your blog from Michelle's) I totally miss all my friends from our days at BSU. I wish we could have seen you when you were visiting Paul & Michelle.
Post a Comment