There are a LOT of baaad musicals out there. A local radio station plays songs from musicals every Saturday night. We were out driving and turned them on for the kids to listen to. For every good song, there were about 4 bad/strange songs. We kept listening, laughing and making fun of them. Even my kids asked, "Mom, Why are they singing about laundry detergent?" Hilarious.
Even funnier? Watching my four year old dance to "My Strongest Suit is My Dress" from Aieda. ( I have no idea if I spelled that right...it is prounounced eye-ee-duh) I wonder what it would have looked like if she hadn't been plugged into a car seat. :)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am biased against most musicals...there are a few good ones, but generally I think they are just weird hahaha. I guess I'm just not the bursting out into song and dance type.
Hence the main reason I cannot stand musicals. It just isn't worth sitting through all the junk to get to the good stuff :)
Post a Comment