Okay, so I love to read my friend's blogs. It is fun to get a glimpse into their lives and keep up with the friends that are far away. However, when I am done reading them, I always feel like I have gone through their medicine cabinets and looked under their beds. I have no clue why I feel this way, but I do! So, here is my life, in all it's glory. I guess you could say it is a work in progress.
So, welcome to my medicine cabinet. Don't worry, I took out the laxatives and KY jelly and hid them somewhere else :)
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amelia,
You are hilarious! And talented! The cakes you made this last weekend were amazing! I heard so many people say how beautiful they were and I couldn't stop eating them! I had a ton of fun spending time with you this weekend and I am super excited to look under your bed and in your medicine cabinet. I hope you don't mind!
Leticia
Amelia
I am not sure if you remember us, but we lived by you guys up in Bridalwood loop. Melissa gave me an insite to your wards blog, and i saw your blog. Your girls are adorable.
Congrats on the new addition to your family. Boys are a lot of fun..
Email me sometime
Lizzers26 at gmail dot com
Liz Memmott
Post a Comment