First day of school '08
My oldest started school on Monday. I can't believe she is in second grade already! I took her up to school that morning and helped find her classroom. When we got there she gave me a hug and said, "you can go now mom." NOOO!!! That is not supposed to start yet! I am glad I have a confident and independent daughter, but I am not ready yet to be kicked out. I guess I should be grateful she let me walk her to class and gave me a hug in front of her friends. It is amazing how fast they grow!
My oldest started school on Monday. I can't believe she is in second grade already! I took her up to school that morning and helped find her classroom. When we got there she gave me a hug and said, "you can go now mom." NOOO!!! That is not supposed to start yet! I am glad I have a confident and independent daughter, but I am not ready yet to be kicked out. I guess I should be grateful she let me walk her to class and gave me a hug in front of her friends. It is amazing how fast they grow!

1 comment:
She is A-dorable!
Post a Comment