Monday, December 15, 2008

Baptism Pics

This month our beautiful Daughter was baptized. It was a beautiful day. We love her so much and are so proud of her! It was great to have family there and spend time together.

The cake I made her. She decided she wanted an oreo cake because, "I'm not really a cake girl, mom, but I am an oreo cake girl"


All the pics with me in them are very blurry. Who took those?? This is the best one. We didn't get a good one with all four of us.


The second white dress I made her. We're buying the next one. But not for about 15 more years.

5 comments:

Aaron Misa Kota said...

Sorry your pictures are blurry. That's why I have the camera with the auto adjust. I bet Aaron M has some that turned out great cause he was snapping pictures next to me. Mollie looks so old.

Christie said...

She looks so beautiful, and I bet it was a wonderful day. I'm sorry we missed it!

Sheri Keilman said...

Absolutely fabulous dress and fabulous cake, I'm still awe stricken by your gifted talents, you really should open your own bakery, not kidding....seriously, start out of your home, increase the publicity, you could retire your husband....I'm just saying!

the Kargis Family said...

I loved the dress. It was beautiful as I'm sure your whole day was. I didn't hear any talk about the font being empty when you got there like it was at Dane's, so lucky you.

Unknown said...

That dress is awesome!!
My mom said the same thing about wedding dresses... :( but don't worry, you'll have plenty of formal dances to sew for...