This year's Halloween Costumes....
A "scary but kind of beautiful"vampire...
and Word Girl. A superhero who foils the evil villains with her...VOCABULARY! (I did not make this person up. Check here if you don't believe me)
We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!
A "scary but kind of beautiful"vampire...
and Word Girl. A superhero who foils the evil villains with her...VOCABULARY! (I did not make this person up. Check here if you don't believe me)I felt so cool when some random kid shouted, "Look, Mom, There's Word Girl!"as we walked by. (I made both the girl's costumes)
*together at the costume party*
*together at the costume party*We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!
Love,
Some Girl and her Family

6 comments:
Love the costumes... and word girl, it was perfect... hope you had a good weekend in idaho...
Those costumes turned out so cute! :) Your little "glampire" still cracks me up.
Ha Ha! "glampire"! I Love it!
those are so cute!! seriously, i need amelia lessons...
sign me up!
I know who word girl is. That is cool. The vampire one is a little scary. I was just saying to my sister the other day that little girls dress a lot scarier than they use to. What happened to wanting to be cute.
Love the costumes. You are so amazing, only you could make a vampiress look beautiful!
Post a Comment