I finally finished the 11 dance costumes I've been working on. I was gonna take a picture, but it was down to the wire, deadline wise, and didn't get a chance. They were sparkly, and puffy, and bright and fringe-y and overwhelming. But they are done, and I hope it will be a while before there is any black tulle or fringe at my house. :)
I enjoyed a mini "staycation" with my family this weekend, and hope to get the pictures uploaded in the next two or three days. We've been having a blast!
Tomorrow will be the last day of festivities, and on the agenda: Re-tracing our steps and visiting the lost and founds of the places we've been to get all the stuff we left behind back.
And telling the kids the story of Hansel and Gretel....
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahaha Hansel and Gretel. ;-) too funny.
Post a Comment