Saturday, October 25, 2008

They found all the witches on the list and enjoyed the rewards (and shared some with daddy, too)I love this picture...

(and this one, too!)




Then, on Sat. we went to the dinosaur museum and they had a bat cave event going on. We got to go into the "cave" and see the inventions Alfred had made (although I am pretty sure he didn't make the dinosaur fossils he was showing us...) and get our faces painted and go for a scavenger hunt through the museum.

This is the last picture of the brown hat. We lost it a few hours after this at the scarecrow festival. We checked the lost and found that day and the last day of the festival, but no one turned it in. I hope whoever has it enjoys it, because it was my very favorite accessory on my little one :(

No comments: